Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am Thankful

I thank my Lord and Savior for the promise of forgiveness and the promise of His grace. I am so blessed to be an American. I am so thankful for those men and women who are willing to serve in our military and pray God's blessings for each of them and their families. What a blessing our military has been over the years as they work to keep us safe at home and guard our liberties from those who would destroy them.

I am thankful that Americans appear to be waking up to the importance of our liberty and the multiple threats to it, I am thankful for those in leadership who strive to honor their oath to our Constitution, few as they may be. I am grateful for those who serve in civilian life to protect us. 

I am thankful for the hope represented by Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman and others who have the courage to speak out for the benefit of ordinary, hard working Americans. May God continue to grant them safety, good health and the strength to continue to speak for us. May they continue to remind all of us of the great history of this nation and the need for us all to do our part by being self reliant with compassion for those truly unable to carry the burdens alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment