Sunday, November 22, 2009

Answer to My Question From Last Sunday

When Sarah Palin is elected!

I just finished reading, "Going Rogue,An American Life." I am more convinced than ever that her leadership and those of like minded people are the CHANGE we really need.

The more the critics abuse her, the stronger my support grows. At 74, I am not into 'hero worship' or easily led by soaring rhetoric. Promises made need some plan, explaining how things will be done, to accomplish the promises. Palin's book gave me a little more insight into how she won the high approval ratings she had before being tapped as a Vice Presidential candidate. She talked to ordinary citizens while on city council, as mayor and as governor. Her team met with large and small groups of Alaska citizens to explain what was being done and why. She used the 'teachable moments' to actually teach the how and the why of pending legislative change and listen to citizens response. They were not hit with 1000+ page bills on line which contradict what is said in public. Senator Reid says Medicare is strengthened. Senator Hagan wrote to me that abortion is not in the bill. Lying to citizens, making deals to buy a Senate vote such as LA getting a million dollars to help the state pay Medicaid is dishonest.

The experiences Palin writes about shows the strength she has to adhere to her principles. I agree whole heartedly with her principles.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, her values are why Americans are drawn to her. She's highly intelligent and would make a great leader - so long as she stays true to her values.

    For more reading on Sarah, I recommend the book Sarah Quaylin: Left-Wing Smear Attacks on Rogue Conservatives. It's for sale on Amazon.com

    Be sure to make your voice heard at the voting booth!

    ReplyDelete